Get Ready for Hot Summer Savings with Compass Cove’s Sun & Fun Rewards Program
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort in beautiful Myrtle Beach, South Carolina wants its guests to enjoy the complete vacation experience. That's why the award-winning resort not only provides plenty of fun and relaxation on the property (see our water slides, lazy river, beach bar and more); Compass Cove also gives its guests lots of freebies and discounts to help your family experience all the great attractions and entertainment Myrtle Beach has to offer.
The Sun & Fun Rewards bonus program is absolutely free for guests at Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort. Each room receives a packet filled with money-savings deals to some of the top attractions in Myrtle Beach. For guests visiting this summer (June 2– Sept. 3), the Sun & Fun lineup is loaded with complimentary passes and discounted rates to some of the hottest tickets in town, and it's all free just for being our guests. Here's what your Sun & Fun packet includes
* Carolina Opry: Are you ready to be entertained? Visit Calvin Gilmore's long-running theater and use your free ticket one of two hit shows: “Pure Magic”, which features the mind-blowing acts of The Wagsters and Magic & Illusion, or the “Thunder & Light Show”, a dance, magic and laser light combination. Both shows are family-friendly, and you can redeem the free ticket to make it a more affordable night out for the whole family.
* Fun Warehouse: Perfect for a rainy day, this Surfside Beach indoor venue features a roller skating rink, a massive arcade and a two-story laser tag arena. The Sun & Fun packet provides one free round of laser tag.
* Mini-Golf: If you can't play a round of golf on the Grand Strand's famed courses, try the next best thing at one of the area's many putt-putt golf layouts. The Sun & Fun pass provides one free round to two popular courses in Myrtle Beach - Mutiny Bay or Cancun Lagoon, the area's lone indoor/outdoor course.
* Myrtle Waves: South Carolina's largest water park is the perfect place to cool off in the hot summer sun, and guests receive one free admission to the spacious water park, which includes more than a dozen towering speed flumes and twisting water slides. Myrtle Waves also has aquatic playgrounds and splash pads for the little ones, and a lazy river and covered cabanas where the older set can keep an eye on the kids.
* Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament: Take the family back in time for a taste of Europe in the Middle Ages. Staged in an authentic castle/theater, the actors never break character in an effort to help guests into the time warp. See displays of swordsmanship, horsemanship and all the pageantry overseen by the royal family, and enjoy a feast fit for a kings and queens. Guests can purchase discounted tickets at $39.95 each, which includes dinner and a show.
* Ripley's Aquarium: See everything under the see with a visit to thise popular attraction at Broadway at the Beach. Come face to face with a scary shark, touch a stingray and hold a horseshoe crab in this interactive venue that's great for the whole family. Guests can purchase discounted tickets at $19.95.
* Unlimited DVD Rentals: Decide to stay in for the night at Compass Cove? Head to the lobby and check out unlimited DVDs to watch in your room.
It all adds up to more than $150 in savings through your Sun & Fun Rewards program, and it’s all complimentary just for being our guests at Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort.Back to All Resort News